Press Release: 2021-06-10
The OIG is pleased to announce the publication of the June 2021, OIG Bulletin, Vol. 2, #2.
The OIG is pleased to announce the publication of the June 2021, OIG Bulletin, Vol. 2, #2.:
The OIG Bulletin provides you with the tools you need to protect your communities from fraud, waste and abuse in the expenditure of public funds. This issue features articles from the OIG’s Regulatory and Compliance Division, the Policy and Government Division, the Division of State Police Oversight and the Audit, Oversight and Investigations Division.
This edition of the OIG Bulletin includes information about:
- Recent OIG investigations and civil recoveries
- The OIG’s 2020 Annual Report
- Oversight of deputy tax collectors
- Investigation of State Police Troop A highway overtime shifts
- Succession planning for procurement staff
- Evaluation guidelines for proposal review
- Upcoming changes to MCPPO designations and related CORI background checks
- Frequently asked questions about Chapter 30B procurements
Remember that our webpage provides additional information on a wide variety of topics related to the prevention and detection of fraud, waste and abuse of public resources.