Active Jobs (1)
Operations CoordinatorEnvironmental League of Massachusetts (ELM) & ELM Action Fund (ELM AF) - added 2 weeks ago
Reporting to: Executive Vice President
Supporting: ELM and the ELM Action Fund
Position Description: The Environmental League of Massachusetts (ELM) and the ELM Action Fund (ELM AF) are committed to advocating for policy and building political power in Massachusetts that meet the scale and urgency of our environmental challenges. We are recruiting an Administrative Coordinator to support both organizations. The Operations Coordinator will be an integral member of a collegial and effective 14-person advocacy team. Read our purpose, mission, vision, and values for ELM and the ELM Action Fund.
This is an opportunity to join a collaborative, mission driven organization where both your work and professional development are valued.
Scheduling and Correspondence for Senior Leadership
- Manage the calendar of ELM President
- Support scheduling requests for Executive Vice President and ELM Action Fund Executive Director as needed
- Prepare and send acknowledgement letters for all monetary donations made to ELM and the ELM Action Fund
- Customize and send event invitations or other routine correspondence
Organization-wide Administrative Support
- Manage ELM and ELM Action Fund general office phone line and email accounts
- Manage calendar of events for ELM staff and coalition meetings
- Maintain ELM staff, Board, and Corporate Council listservs
- Support office management and operations
- Assist Director of Finance with financial data entry and vendor selection as needed
- Assist with event invitations and logistics as needed when directed by the Communications & Events Manager
Board of Directors Management
- Coordinate Boards of Directors and Advisory Council meetings including scheduling, logistics, and meeting minutes
- Keep all board information up-to-date
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Superior technology skills, particularly the full MS Office suite and virtual meeting platforms, and motivation to find new ways of utilizing digital tools to increase efficiency and transparency
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence engaging with internal and external stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Impeccable judgement
- Commitment to integrating racial justice and equity into ELM’s work and to ensuring an inclusive organizational culture
- Familiarity with Salesforce or another CRM system is a plus
Compensation: $50-55k. ELM is a flexible workplace that provides generous paid time off and parental leave, health insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, and a 403(b)-retirement plan with a 3% organizational match.
This role requires occasional morning and evening commitments outside of the standard 9-5 office hours. The position is based in Boston, MA and will require periodic travel within Massachusetts. Our workplace is currently a remote and in-person hybrid. The job can be full- or part-time (minimum of 32-hours per week).
Please take a moment to complete our optional demographic survey at bit.ly/operationscoord22 and then email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Operations Coordinator”.
ELM is an equal-opportunity employer and we strongly encourage applications from all interested candidates. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, creed, religion, personal appearance, national origin, citizenship, age, gender, or sexual orientation.